Ogden Marathon May 16, 2009

So this last weekend we had a little family outing and signed
everyone up for some part of the Ogden Marathon. The half marathon,
5K and KidsK was represented by our family. The full marathon
wasn't - I didn't want to show anyone up.

Lexi and her friend Aubrey...


and Jordann and I did the 5K.

It was pretty cold and windy since it started at the
mouth of the canyon by Rainbow Gardens/Greenery.
Probably not as cold as where the others started though.
Lexi and Aubrey finished 41:56. Way to go girls! This was their first.
Jordann got signed up the day before so she could keep
me company. We meandered down the way but ran a little and
finished a whopping 46:14. It's not my cup of tea/diet Coke but I got a shirt.



Kevin at mile 10. They made the turn nice from the canyon go under
the street across the river by Rainbow Gardens.



Kevin crossing the finish line at 1:58:04. Way to go!

Leisha finished in 02:04:08. Fantastic time for her first one!
Corey represented the full marathon in our neighborhood
and did really well. He doesn't even look tired.
His girls, Kelsea, Kayla and Kadi (not shown)
also did the half marathon. This was their first time too.

And here's most of our group when everyone was in.

The little boys ran the KidsK and got shirts

and bells. What a great neighborhood we have
to do this together. Next year though, I get

to be the driver and picture taker again.

No comments: