random summer '09

So summer's about over and I decided to put random photos in of things we have done.


One day everyone had been playing all day. It got to be dinnertime and they were still going strong. There's a bunch of pizza places around so that's always an option. Each kid has his own square to sit in so no one was crowded. This was a great treat for the kids.









We swam with the neighbors on the 24th of July among other days...
I'm not sure but I think Leisha actually caught that one!







and then had a barbeque and face painting











...kids of all ages were there...







...the ward overnighter (Corbin, Jackson, Porter)...


Lexi played softball at the beginning of the summer. She had a few coaches. They were able to learn how to play a little but the coaches made it really fun for them and they were so patient. I guess you have to be with a bunch of young girls. It was a dad of one of the girls on her team...



...and a brother and two of his friends. The girls had a blast. They all want to be on the same team again next season.

I guess in the spring was when we started the neighborhood garden/KOA Syracuse so this is a little behind the times. I thought it was cute!

1 comment:

Peanut said...

okay...the sidewalk picnic is soooo funny! you know you are from utah when.... there are ton's of kids divided between a few houses. my friend had a back to school party at her house...mothers celebrating while their kids went to school he first day. it was a potluck etc... i chose not to go with the new baby. my friends thought i was being over protective sorta... that was until she read my friends status update. 10 mommas showed up. 45 kids were there in one house. not county the mommas school age children. did, i mention most are from utah? lol