Mother's Day 2010






Mother's Day was so fun for me. I got a new camera and it was such a nice day outside I thought we'd try it out.





Jordann came up with this pose and I love it. I have the best kids ever! I'm thankful that I could have the family I do. We have grown a lot together through the years and I look forward to many more years and eternity with them!!








...another idea we thought was kind of neat...



We were on our way up to grandma and grandpa Hales' when we stopped along the way and took the pictures.

I love the pictures of the kids with their grandparents. They are such a big part of their lives. I'm thankful that they could have the chance to be with them and learn their from their talents.


It's so nice to be able to travel to both sets of grandparents and visit with them. We love our grandparents!

1 comment:

Bemily said...

My cousins are growing up WAY too fast! They all look fantastic and yay for new cameras!