Practice Ride 07/03/09

This morning Kevin and a group of guys went on a long ride from our house (Syracuse) to Mantua - about 84 or so miles. Most of them are training for "Lotoja" (Logan to Jackson Hole - about 2_ _ miles in September, but first some have the "Ultra" ride in August of 111 miles around Utah Lake.
I got to drive the support vehicle again which i really enjoy. I like to see friends and family achieve goals they have set. I caught up with them just before Brigham City and they were going strong...
Ben (Emily's fiance soon to be my nephew, aka Bemily) managed to do a high five as he went by. There were a few of those from everyone.
They were pretty happy to see the 1 mile sign. That meant the end of the big hill. But then they had to turn around and go back home.

They rode pretty close together. What a group!! Way to go Kevin, Ben, James, Vince and Kevin (yeah there were two Kevins. I'm not repeating myself). I think they all went home and took a nap after though. It was a great day to go.

No comments: